First, tell if the printer is a laser printer or an inkjet printer.
First, inkjet printer
Shallow color reasons:
1. The amount of toner is insufficient,
2. Cartridge toner is damp and agglomerated
3. The cartridge is dry
4. The print nozzle is blocked
Solution: Replenish the cartridge toner / clean the print nozzle
1. The remaining powder of the powder feeding bin and the powder bin should be cleaned up.
2. After the toner is applied, shake the toner in the powder feeding bin in parallel, and turn the gear several times clockwise to make the toner evenly adhere to the magnetic roller to ensure the toner is even.
3. After replacing the toner, there is a phenomenon that the ink color is uneven or the powder leakage occurs. After several printings, the fault is still unresolved. At this time, first consider whether the toner is damp, and secondly, consider whether the toner in the powder feeding bin is too full.
Second, the laser printer
Shallow color reasons:
1. Just replaced the new toner cartridge
2. The toner cartridge is improperly stored or transported
3. Toner cartridge aging
Solution: Shake or replace the toner cartridge
1. To ensure good print quality, it is recommended to use a toner cartridge. The toner cartridge uses ultra-fine toner, which has a light print color when you first use it. You can use it with confidence. This is the normal phenomenon of using the new toner cartridge for the first time.
2. Open the toner cartridge door and take out the toner cartridge. Hold the ends of the drum and gently shake the drum 5 times from front to back to evenly distribute the toner in the drum.
Note: After removing the toner cartridge, gently shake the toner cartridge 5 times from front to back. Do not shake the toner cartridge from side to side.
3. Put the toner cartridge back in the printer and close the print cartridge door.
4. Print a few test pages. If the print results of the first few test pages are improved, but the color is gradually faded after printing a few sheets, the toner cartridge is insufficient or the life of the toner cartridge is expired. It is recommended to replace the toner cartridge.
5. If you purchase a new toner cartridge, after printing a few test pages, the print results still have no significant improvement. It is recommended to contact the dealer.
Solution: Clean the drum
Rubber squeegee cleaning and brush cleaning clean the drum surface.
Third, inkjet printers and laser printers:
The same reason for the light color: 1. The print density is not set correctly;
2. The printer driver is not installed correctly;
Solution: Set the print density
1. Do the following according to different operating systems:
In the Windows XP operating system, click Start → Printers and Faxes. In the Printers and Faxes window, find the icon for your printer.
In the Windows Vista operating system, click Start → Control Panel, and in the Control Panel window, click the Printers option. In the Printers window, find the icon for your printer.
In the Windows 7 operating system, click Start → Devices and Printers. In the Devices and Printers window, find the icon for your printer.
2. In the "Printers and Faxes" window, right-click on the "HP LaserJet M1530 MFP Series PCL 6" icon and select the "Properties" menu item.
Note: This article takes the operation method of the HP LaserJet Enterprise M1530 printer series in the Win7 operating system as an example. The operation methods of other models of printers and operating systems can also be used as a reference.
3. In the "HP LaserJet M1530 Series PCL 6 Properties" window, click the "Device Settings" tab, adjust the "Print Density" to improve the light color of the print, and then click the "OK" button.
4. In the Printers and Faxes window, right-click the HP LaserJet M1530 icon and select the Printing Preferences menu item.
5. In the HP LaserJet M1530 Printing Preferences window, click the Paper/Quality tab, uncheck the Economy Mode (Save Print Toner) option, and then click the OK button.
Workaround: Uninstall/install the driver
If the driver is not installed properly, the printed page will be light in color, especially when printing the horizontal line of the Song Dynasty.